Startup Jobs Berlin
OptioPay is a fast growing Fintech start-up based in Berlin that is building a worldwide first payment solution software for marketing money when processing payments. We are seeking a creative and experienced Web/App/UX Design Intern for an unlimited period of time.
We are passionate about growing our team and pushing them to their limits to unleash their potential, We give guidance and are always supporting each other. We constantly strive for the best and we attract like-minded people. We are a diverse team which comprises of only the best international talent across the world. We are going to change B2C payments fundamentally. We work hard and we have fun doing it, we love what we do at OptioPay.
– You will be working alongside the Art Director, across mainly digital design tasks
– You will be responsible for the layouts and innovative solutions for desktop and mobile apps
– You will conduct research on how users experience our online platform and suggest subsequent UX improvements
– You will create new and improve existing user flows, wireframes, mockups and visual designs.
– You will design and make our corporate marketing material print-ready, e.g. posters, event flyers, brochures etc.
– You will ensure all design projects meet their deadlines and are according to our standards
– You speak both German and English at an advanced level
– You are studying or have studied Graphic Design and Visual Communications, Web Design, App Design or a closely related subject
– Ideally, you have already successfully completed at least two graphics/web design related internships in online businesses or completed freelance design work for clients in this field
– You have both digital and print design skills
– You must be proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office and knowledge of Sketch 3 will be ideal
– You have advanced knowledge of UX/UI design (mobile is a plus)
– You must have a familiarity of digital file formats (.pdf, .eps, .jpg, .png, .svg, .tiff) and the strengths and weaknesses of each
– You have a strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience for Web Design, UX Design, App Design, and/or Graphic Design.
What’s on Offer
– Competitive salary (depending on your background experience)
– Work closely with experienced founders and get first-hand insights on building an internationally-backed venture company
– Become part of an international, very motivated and talented team of 25
– Public transportation is on us
– Unlimited supply of drinks, breakfast and fruits all day long
– An amazing office – overlooking the Spree- located in the heart of Berlin Media Spree
Sounds like the job for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Please send your Resume and a Portfolio of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, we do not accept applications without a portfolio of your work!