Startup Jobs Berlin
Fit Analytics is seeking a top notch researcher to join our research team.
Help solve one of the biggest hindrances of online shopping – finding the right clothing size online.
Your work will be a fusion of big data analysis and on-site experiments with wearers.
What we do?
We help customers (> 3 million a month) find the right clothing size on sites like The North Face, Levi’s and Otto.
You will analyze big data to understand the correlation between garment characteristics and the human body and devise size recommendation algorithms based on your findings.
Responsibilities and Work Environment
· Analyze big data sets (>100 millions) using statistical tools and derive conclusions
· Develop size recommendation formulas and implement (machine learning) algorithms
· Collaborate with product and software development teams
· Master degree or higher in natural sciences / computer science / mathematics
· Knowledge in statistics and analysis tools (R is an advantage)
· Programming knowledge, .e.g. NodeJS, Python, Coffeescript, C, C++, Java
· Practical experience in a commercial company is an advantage
· Reside in Berlin.
What we offer you:
· A competitive salary
· Hands-on experience in building a product that’s revolutionizing e-commerce
· Be part of a friendly and passionate international team
Think this sounds like you? Then we’d love to hear from you. Please send your application (CV and a short cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org