We are optilyz
optilyz (www.optilyz.com) is Europe’s first online platform enabling direct mail campaigns that work in the same way as email campaigns! We’re growing rapidly, so we’re looking for highly-motivated candidates to join our team!
A bit about us: our customers come from numerous different fields, including some of Germany’s best eCommerce companies, as well as major local retail chains. We also place a lot of importance on working atmosphere and personal development at optilyz, making it a great place to work!
About the Job
• Analyze the market and customer needs focusing on new trends and thus develop products and services
• Develop the medium and long-term product strategy for continuous innovations
• Develop innovative product ideas, new features and UX optimizations for our platform based on business intelligence and consumer insights
• Be responsible for concept, planning and implementation of new product launches
• Coordinate a team of developers, designers and QA engineers in an agile process
• Prepare user stories and lead development sprints
• Measure and optimize the performance of existing and newly developed features and manage the product roadmap
• You have at least 3 years of relevant experience in the field of product management
• You have a customer and sales driven personality
• You enjoy working in a cross-functional, agile team
• You are familiar with agile development processes and have prior experience as a Scrum Master
• You have good English skills (spoken and written), German skills on a high level are an essential requirement
• Your entrepreneurial spirit, pro-active and hands-on attitude combined with a willingness to perform and work autonomously complete your profile
What we offer
• Opportunity to build a great, data driven company with us, that will fundamentally changes direct mail across Europe
• Flat hierarchies and fast decision making processes
• A perfect environment for your personal and professional development
• The opportunity to make an impact and influence decisions early in the process
• A modern office in the heart of Berlin with plenty of space for productivity and creative ideas (fruits, hot and cold drinks included)
Up for a challenge?
We are looking forward to receiving your convincing application (salary requirement and earliest start date included) in English or German! Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.