Startup Jobs Berlin
We are hiring!
Are you looking for new challenges in your career? Do you want to be a key member of a rocketing and consolidated startup? We at OMNEA GmbH are looking for a System Administrator to be part of & support our Product development team from 8-10 people.
As a System Administrator, your main responsibility is to ensure the uptime, performance, resources, and security of our servers; acquire, install, or upgrade server components and software, provide routine automation , infrastructure support for developers.
– DNS configuration (A, AAAA, CNAME, MX, SPF, NS, etc.)
– Domain administration (including DNSSEC, reverse DNS)
– Proxies (direct and reverse)
– SSL certifcates
– IP Traffic
– Scrape protection
– Speed and performance
– Networking, Server routing rules
– Server backup
– Cron jobs configuration and maintenance, troubleshooting
– Firewall configuration and maintenance
– Database administration and tuning
Technical Skills (to support our product team):
– Apache, nginx
– HAProxy, Docker, Virtualization
– ElasticSearch, Kibana or other setup
– Application deployment – Continuous Deployment
– Continuous Integration
– Minimum 3 years of prior experience in related positions
– Academicl degree in a technical field
– Fluent in English
– Self starter, strong problem solving skills, independent thinker.
– Ability to work with customers at all levels (Leadership and non-Leadership)
- Analyzing system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems.
- Introducing and integrating new technologies into existing data center environments.
- Performing routine audit of systems and software.
- Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
- Installing and configuring new hardware and software.
- Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords,etc.
- Answering technical queries and assisting users.
- Responsibility for security.
- Responsibility for documenting the configuration of the system.
- Troubleshooting any reported problems.
- System performance tuning.
- Ensuring that the network infrastructure is up and running.
- Configuring, adding, and deleting file systems.
- Automate common tasks and repeatable process.
What do we offer:
- Attractive salary
- Professional development opportunities within the company and Ströer Group (our mother company)
- Flat hierarchies and great communication among employees and directors
- Startup atmosphere in a rocketing company with great learnings to offer
- High motivating working environment
- Great office with astonishing views in the heart of Berlin
For more informations just send an email at email@example.com or give us a call at: 030 5770 43237
You may apply only with your CV at the email adress listed above. We look forward to hear from your application!