Startup Jobs Berlin
Atheneum is a global platform revolutionizing market research & knowledge sharing across the business community. Our mission is to accelerate the decision making of our clients by connecting them to the world’s top professionals and industry leaders. We deliver interactions that generate intelligent insights & creative ideas ensuring our clients can drive their business forward efficiently.
Founded in 2010, Atheneum currently employs around 200 professionals in ten global offices and is rapidly growing as one of the world’s leading global insight platform to strategy consulting firms, investment houses & global corporations.
A strategy consultant in the Expert Backed Research team will be involved in execution due diligence, target screening, benchmark and market intelligence projects on behalf of our corporate, investment, and consulting accounts. A promising candidate will be deeply engaged in multi-industry projects; this requires an ability to quickly grasp integral concepts such as the value-chains of the target industry, to understand business models and their implementation, and to discern the impact of diverse market developments. Candidates must display a high level of motivation and commitment to the role and be able to work with deadlines.
• Assisting in project methodology development in line with project aims and resources;
• Organizing and executing high-quality secondary research across a variety of source types;
• Confidently engaging industry experts and key opinion leaders from various backgrounds and geographies;
• Structuring and executing consultation interviews with industry experts;
• Processing and analyzing findings to develop a working hypothesis on a project;
• Writing detailed and professional reports based on project outcomes;
• Presenting findings and insights directly to both internal and external stakeholders;
• Being a part of a dynamic working group and contributing with ideas on overcoming project challenges in real-time;
• Developing commercial proposals and feasibility reports to the customers;
• Engaging in direct client communication and assisting a team leader
Profiles We Are Seeking
• Recent graduates or students in their last semester of Business or Economics studies, or a related discipline
• Work experience in a business research or consulting field
• Proven analytical research, report writing, and presentation skills
• Possess a basic knowledge in strategic management concepts and models (e.g. five forces, SWOT, value chain) and ability to operate with them
• Ability to work equally effectively both independently and in a team
• The position requires continuous learning, high adaptability, and the ability to work in a multitasking environment with defined deadlines
• Fluency or native level of English
• Knowledge of other languages is an advantage (especially German, Spanish, French, Italian).
• High competency in using the Microsoft Office suite
Apply only through https://careers.jobscore.com/careers/atheneumpartners