Startup Jobs Berlin
OptioPay is a fast growing, Berlin-based FinTech company, building the world´s first payment solution software that increases the value of any kind of payments people receive from companies. Payment recipients are able to combine bank transfers and higher-valued gift cards to increase the actual value of the payment they receive. We are seeking a highly experienced Senior Sales Manager E-commerce starting as soon as possible.
We are passionate about growing our team and pushing them to their limits to unleash their potential, we give guidance and are always supporting each other. We constantly strive for the best and we attract like minded people. We are a diverse team that comprises of only the best international talent. We are going to change B2C payments fundamentally. We work hard and we have fun doing it, we love what we do at OptioPay.
● You will be identifying and selling OptioPay to large ecommerce merchants and marketplaces.
● You will be building and maintaining relationships with OptioPay´s key partners in the Payment Service Provider- and ERP system provider- space, and enable the partners to become independent sales-multipliers.
● You will be working closely with both internal and external stakeholders, including the OptioPay product- and development- teams, strategic- and operational teams.
● You will be responsible for the entire process of sales pipeline, prioritization, sales-negotiations, contractual-closing and hand-over to onboarding of ecommerce merchants.
Profile: You are a hands-on, dynamic self-starter with excellent communication skills, sales- and project management experience, and a burning desire to accelerate OptioPay´s growth in Germany and Europe.
Motivation: You are driven and inspired by the potential for innovation in the online payments space, wanting to push boundaries and create a great new product.
Experience: You have a proven track record in the online payments space, with the skills, knowledge and network to prove it.
Execution: You are a sales hunter with excellent and proven project management skills and the ability to lead and manage time-sensitive and cross-functional initiatives.
Communication: You have excellent interpersonal abilities and the skills to forge strong relationships with external clients and partners as well as stakeholders, team members and management within OptioPay.
Multicultural Perspective: You are able and willing to work and collaborate with an international team, always focusing on optimal solutions for the German market.
Results Driven: You have a proven track record in managing high performance and highly complex projects to achieve outstanding results. You have an intuitive understanding of technology, product management and data driven analysis and are able to deliver excellent achievements.
Language: You are in native or bilingual command of the German language and have excellent proven English skills in both writing and reading.
What’s our Offer
● Highly competitive salary (based on your background and experience)
● Work closely with experienced founders and get first‐hand insights on building an internationally-‐backed venture company
● Become part of an international, very motivated and talented team of 30
● Access to a strong global network of successful entrepreneurs
● An amazing office – overlooking the Spree – located in the heart of Berlin Media Spree
● Unlimited supply of drinks, breakfast and fruit to keep you energized!
Sounds like the job for you? We’d love to hear from you!
Please send your CV / Resume to: email@example.com