Startup Jobs Berlin
Based in Berlin, the creative capital of Europe, we produce casual instant win games to harness the convergence between lottery and casinogaming. We believe that our players can have the best gaming experience if the team behind the games work in small, autonomous groups and control the whole process from ideation to execution. This approach, together with a relentless focus on quality, has already allowed our games to achieve a runrate of 20M+ within three months of going live. And now is your chance to be a part of our success story. After all, everyone deserves a little bit of Glück!
You will work closely with the product team and take full ownership of testing the current live versions of the game as well as the versions under development to ensure a high quality deployment across devices. The right candidate will have an in-depth understanding of the gaming industry and at least a basic understanding of real money gaming. Us being an early stage startup, you will work closely with the core team of the company and are expected to have the entrepreneurial spirit with a “getting things done” attitude.
● Test our games (including game features and UI/UX) as well as integration with different partner platforms.
● Find bugs and other issues in our games – analyse, reproduce, and document them.
● Develop test protocols, test automation and test cases.
● Develop scenarios and perform ongoing maintenance of the test environment.
● Closely track memory management and performance issues of our games.
● Contribute with new ideas and feedback to the development of new features.
● Organize special testing events with our community.
● Communication with and organisation of our external testing companies.
● 2+ years’ experience in a QA position, ideally in the gaming industry.
● In-depth understanding of the software development process, bug lifecycles, and the various roles within a development team.
● Understanding of game development basics, logic, and programming.
● Knowledge of usability and user interface testing.
● Analytical mindset and problem solving skills.
● First-hand experience with mobile games.
● Good communication and organizational skills.
● High level of spoken and written English.
● Ability to generate new ideas for games.
● Good knowledge about client-server applications and their architecture.
● Experience or knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL.
● Ability to work under constantly evolving conditions and tight deadlines.
● Ability to understand technical requirement documents to identify the test scope and strategy.
● Experience working in agile project environments.
● IT-related educational background will be a plus.
● An ultracreative work environment.
● Access to all the modern tools of trade you will need.
● Long-term perspective towards our work and our biggest asset, our team!
● Flexible office hours.
● International company. No two employees from the same country, so far.
● Flat company hierarchy.
You know that you are the right candidate we are looking for? Just send us your CV through our careers page at https://glueckgames.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0h9q1/ and let’s get talking!