We are Medlanes:
We’re bringing medicine online by building the first contact point to healthcare! Medlanes is one of the leading digital health companies in Europe that combines the convenience of the web and mobile world with the quality and reliability of a doctor’s visit.
With our app and web service users get access to healthcare anytime, anywhere, basically “your doctor on your smartphone”
We’re a team of highly motivated professionals with backgrounds in tech and medicine (one of the founders is actually an M.D.) We’re alumni of the Microsoft Ventures Accelerator, winners of two innovation grants and supported by Bayer Pharmaceuticals.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
– Be part of a high-performance team culture
– Leading position in our marketing team
– Help to develop our marketing team and strategy
– Create highly scalable marketing campaigns to generate high growth (from SAE and SEO to partnerships and app marketing, etc.)
– Work on the optimization of every aspect of the conversion funnel
– Help build a branding strategy to create a positive company image
Who we are looking for:
– High intrinsic motivation and the willingness to go the extra mile
– Strong experience in multiple marketing channels
– Willingness to learn, take advice and put in time to become the best marketing guy there is
– Proactive, result oriented work style with a data driven mind set
– Previous startup and leadership experience
What we offer:
– You work directly together with the management team and the founders with a high impact on the future of the company
– You get the opportunity to build something meaningful that will fundamentally change healthcare
– You work in one of the hottest startup sectors as part of a young and enthusiastic team in the middle of Berlin
– Work in an awesome office with breakfast on mondays, beer on fridays and an actual staff cook who makes sure everybody never goes home hungry
– High responsibility
– Competetive salary with ample room to grow and rise in the ranks as the company gets bigger
We are constantly looking for great talent and motivated new team members who want to strengthen our team. Are you up for the next challenge?
Start: Position available now
You think you’re the one we are looking for? Send us your English or German application (CV+Cover Letter) with your earliest start date and how you found our job posting. Send us an Email to email@example.com. Your contact person is Emil Kendziorra. We are excited to get to know you!