Startup Jobs Berlin
Seerene provides the world’s first cloud platform that analyzes and evaluates software systems and their development processes automatically, quickly, and precisely through Big Data and Visual Software Analytics. Our platform continuously integrates all relevant software engineering data – such as code quality, development hotspots, test effectiveness and translates the data into actionable insights. Software risk potentials, optimization potentials and more can be seen at a glance.
Task and Responsibilities
• Implementing the Seerene solutions together with our clients
• Delivering consulting services to our customers
• Preparing knowledge base articles, presentations, and technical documents.
• Supporting the global sales team
• Preparing and conducting workshops and presentations for customers and partners
• Working together with the development team on improving our solutions
The ideal candidate has worked in IT/software consulting organizations before and is enthusiastic about building up a strong and efficient consulting organization at Seerene.
Qualification, Skills and Competencies
• 3+ years of experience of working with/leading software development teams and in an agile software development environment
• Deep understanding of the needs of the people steering and managing software development teams
• Ability to present to senior management and to the executive level
• Experience with working with 3rd party software providers a bonus
• Strong customer focus and urge to provide the customer the best experience possible
• Fluency in English
• Experience in working within a global and diverse team
• Being able to communicate with technical experts and with non-technical stakeholders
• Project management skills
• Good knowledge in German is a plus