Startup Jobs Berlin
Sales Manager in a Digital Health Startup
We are Medlanes:
We’re bringing medicine online by building the first contact point to healthcare! Medlanes is one of the leading digital health companies in Europe that combines the convenience of the web and mobile world with the quality and reliability of a doctor’s visit.
With our app and web service users get access to healthcare anytime, anywhere, basically “your doctor on your smartphone”
We’re a team of highly motivated professionals with backgrounds in tech and medicine (one of the founders is actually an M.D.) We’re alumni of the Microsoft Ventures Accelerator, winners of two innovation grants and supported by Bayer Pharmaceuticals.
A multitude of online and offline pages, magazines, portals and services deal with health and medicine related topics. All of them are potential partners for us. We offer a unique and highly valuable service to their users and readers. Your position will be the acquisition of the partners from A to Z.
We’re looking for someone who wants to take on a challenge and build the next big thing during the next years with us!
Your Role and Responsibilities:
● You’re responsible for the acquisition of partnership with medical services, blogs, newspapers etc.
● You manage the whole process from business development, establishing of contacts, negotiations with potential partners to coordinating with the internal tech team.
● You build a highly defined and scalable acquisition process.
● You report directly to the founders.
Who we are looking for:
● You have an high intrinsic motivation and the willingness to go the extra mile.
● You have 1 or 2 years of relevant and proven experience in this field (min. 1 year of previous experience in a startup is a must).
● You are proactive, result oriented with a quantitative mindset.
● You are fluent in German and English.
What we offer:
● You work directly together with the management team and the founders with a high impact on the future of the company.
● You get the opportunity to build something meaningful that will fundamentally change healthcare.
● You are part of a young and enthusiastic team in which you will experience an excellent learning culture.
● High responsibility (after 6-12 months including hiring and personnel responsibility).
● Awesome office in the middle of Berlin and many team events.
Office: Oranienstrasse 185, Berlin-Kreuzberg
Start: As soon as possible
You think you’re the one we are looking for? Send us your English or German application (CV+Cover Letter) with your earliest start date to email@example.com and how you found our job posting. Your contact person is Emil Kendziorra. We are excited to get to know you!