Startup Jobs Berlin
SPT Worldwide are experts in voice based premium rate billing. Our technology allows us to connect end users in a huge amount of countries across the world directly to premium voice services of multiple genres.
Since 2010, our company has been growing quickly and expanding out to many new territories and markets, with the main company based in London and Berlin.
As we grow, we touch on many other business areas such as media, marketing, content etc, but never lose sight that we are a telecommunications company. Our technology is all bespoke and developed in-house to provide the best experience for suppliers, customers and end users alike.
In order to expand and grow our business we are looking for a driven,globally-minded and passionate SALES EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL (M/F) to join our Berlin office
- Communicating with existing customers mainly via Skype on a daily basis, establishing their needs and finding appropriate solutions
- Allocating and routing numbers to client IP or adding in-house services with the correct rate and terms
- Liaising with the carrier manager about news on new ranges and/or access information
- First point of contact for customers in terms of technical problems and troubleshooting to technical department if needed
- Maintaining,expanding and establishing our customer base from an existing list orvia other streams such as LinkedIn and Google
- Monitoring traffic and troubleshooting to managers
- Setting up new number ranges on a bespoke system
- Updating number ranges with rate and payout terms and liasing with customers about rate/term changes
- Compiling access lists and distributing them amongst existing customers via Email Marketing channels
- Liaising with Finance about any customer queries in regards to payments
- First professional experience in sales
- Good communications skills and the ability to build solid relationships with international customers
- Excellent English is essential and good German useful – both written and spoken.
- Sales and success-driven individual who is reliable, motivated and committed
- Numerate with exceptional attention to detail and excellent analytical skills as this role requires dealing with different rates, terms and currencies at the same time
- Pro-active and able to work independently in a global environment
- Quick learner who after the initial training can take things on quickly and work without supervision
- Intermediate Excel skills and affinity for technology
What you can expect
- A permanent full time position based in our Berlin office
- Responsibility, autonomy and the opportunity to grow professionally
- High learning curve and opportunity to develop your position further depending on individual skills and business needs/performance
- An office based sales role in a global context
- Competitive remuneration package depending on sales targets met
- Friendly and supportive work environment in a small international team
Sounds like the job for you? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a notice about your salary expectations and earliest possible start date.
SPT WORLDWIDE – Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 34 – 10178 Berlin