**QA Engineer – Manual and Automated Tests (m/f)**
This is truly a chance of a lifetime. At adsquare you will be part of a rapidly growing ad tech startup that will add a totally new dimension to the world of mobile advertising. With our data exchange platform, we enable contextual and relevant advertising experiences through online and offline data sources to deliver valuable audience insights.
Our team is looking for a QA Engineer whose main focus will be on automation testing, as well as exploratory testing. For this fast-paced team, we’re looking for someone who can take full responsibility of bringing the quality of our products to a new level. You will be working with cutting-edge technologies and will be in charge of maintaining a quality assurance process in our team.
– Responsibility for the overall product quality
– Setup automated test framework for frontend and backend
– Create, execute and develop test cases and procedures
– Collect and record software defects in reporting system
– Verify that new feature requirements are met
– Query databases, read code, deploy and maintain test environment
– Interact closely with the entire development team, making sure issues are clearly communicated and tracked
– Continuously improve the quality assurance processes
– Functional understanding of HTTP and how it applies to RESTful service testing
– Working knowledge of Unix + ability to do scripting
– Continuous integration understanding (GIT, Gradle/Maven, CI-System, Docker etc.) is a plus
– Experience working within a wide variety of automated testing frameworks, including Java, JUnit, JBehave, Selenium, TestNG and other open-source projects.
– Experience in performance testing (JMeter, LoadRunner, …)
– Self-starter and possess strong self-motivation
– 3+ years professional experience in quality assurance or application development.
– Experience with SCRUM or other agile methodologies
– Very good spoken and written English – German language is a clear plus
– A high level of responsibility from the very first day
– Work closely with and lead other development team members
– Agile, focused, yet relaxed atmosphere with flexible working hours
– Competitive compensation package
– And… a large reservoir of free drinks, snacks and fruits!
If you are looking for a challenging position in a fast-moving tech-startup and want to make a difference you shouldn’t think twice and send your full application in English or German to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**adsquare Interview Tips**
– Preparation, curiosity and an open mindset make a great first impression on us
– Creative CVs, preppy style and fluffy self-promotion bore us to tears
We are looking forward to meeting you soon!