Startup Jobs Berlin
Based in Berlin, the creative capital of Europe, we produce casual instant win games to harness the convergence between lottery and casinogaming. We believe that our players can have the best gaming experience if the team behind the games work in small, autonomous groups and control the whole process from ideation to execution. This approach, together with a relentless focus on quality, has already allowed our games to achieve a runrate of 20M+ within three months of going live. And now is your chance to be a part of our success story. After all, everyone deserves a little bit of Glück!
We’re looking for a Product Owner / Game Producer who can help us build the best casual instant win games in the real money gaming industry. The right candidate will have an in-depth understanding of the gaming industry and at least a basic understanding of real money gaming. Us being an early stage startup, you will work closely with the core team of the company and are expected to have the entrepreneurial spirit with a “getting things done” attitude.
● Take full responsibility of producing games from idea to execution.
● Come up with ideas for casual games that can be converted to instant win games.
● Collect feedback from internal and external resources on game ideas and their prioritization.
● Define game ideas into clear specifications that can be developed by our artists and developers.
● Actively use business intelligence tools in order to apply metrics-driven development and improve rolled out games based on actual user behaviors
● Support the Account Management team with product related queries from end-users and B2B partners.
● Work experience in the gaming Industry of a minimum of 2 years.
● Customer-centric outlook with an intrinsic motivation to deliver the best user experience.
● Analytical mindset and problem solving skills.
● First-hand experience with mobile games.
● Good communication and organizational skills.
● High level of spoken and written English.
● Experience working in agile project environments.
● Business education or experience in business focused roles.
● Ability to create wireframes from basic ideas that can be further enhanced by our graphic artists.
● IT-related educational background is a plus.
● An ultracreative work environment.
● Access to all the modern tools of trade you will need.
● Long-term perspective towards our work and our biggest asset, our team!
● Flexible office hours.
● International company. No two employees from the same country, so far.
● Flat company hierarchy.
You know that you are the right candidate we are looking for? Just send us your CV through our careers page at https://glueckgames.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0hk1x/ and let’s get talking!