● Take full responsibility of producing games from idea to execution.
● Collect feedback from internal and external resources on game ideas and their prioritization.
● Actively use business intelligence tools in order to apply metrics-driven development and improve rolled out games based on actual user behaviours
● Support the Account Management team with product related queries from end-users and B2B partners.
● Work experience in the real-money gaming Industry of a minimum of 2 years.
● Customer-centric outlook with an intrinsic motivation to deliver the best user experience.
● Analytical mindset and problem-solving skills.
● First-hand experience with mobile games.
● Competent in spoken and written English.
● Competitive salary plus bonus.
● Extremely international company with no two people from the same country and in total representing 20 Countries and 5 Continents already!
● Flat company hierarchy.