Startup Jobs Berlin
• Drive innovation, identification and conception of new products & product features for adviqo Mobile apps.
• Drive collection, definition & prioritization of product requirements.
• Work closely with Product, UXD, marketing, and IT (internal & external) teams to deliver enhancements and drive prioritized Mobile apps projects to completion.
• Contribute & support prioritization of the product roadmap together business unit.
• Ensure efficient communication of product roadmaps, launches, and learnings.
• Monitor & analyze performance of adviqo mobile apps through agreed KPIs.
• Passionate about building great products and solving customer and business problems.
• 3+ years of product management experience with 2+ years of experience with consumer mobile apps. Engineering or design background experience is a strong plus.
• BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field. Technical degree is a plus.
• Demonstrated track records of successful product management execution and
driving cross-functional teams to deliver high quality products.
• Strong product sense with an ability to envision technology solutions with market and user needs.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Experience with agile development methods such as SCRUM and/or Kanban.
• Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English & German. Other languages are a plus.
We offer you an interesting, challenging, and varied position within an international media company. Flat hierarchies, high dynamics and quick decisions provide the framework to fully support your potential. We are very interested in supporting and developing you within our company. You will be welcomed by a great team.