Startup Jobs Berlin
OptioPay is a fast growing, Berlin-based Fintech startup, building the world´s first payment solution software that increases the value of any kind of payments recipients receive from companies. Payment recipients are able to combine bank transfers and higher-valued gift cards to increase the actual value of the payment they receive. We are seeking an intelligent and fast-learning Product Management Intern starting as soon as possible for a minimum of 6 months.
We are passionate about growing our team and pushing them to their limits to unleash their potential. We give guidance and are always supporting each other. We constantly strive for the best and we attract like-minded people. We are a diverse team which comprises of only the best international talent. We are going to change B2C payments fundamentally. We work hard and we have fun doing it, we love what we do at OptioPay.
– You will learn how to manage our Content Management System and CRM Software HubSpot
– You will build mock-ups for the website and collaborate closely with our design team to build new page prototypes
– You will launch and monitor the development of new pages with an outsourced team of web developers
– You will manage this outsourced team of web developers
– You will launch a new marketing campaign as Newsletters or Social Media Campaigns
– You are fluent in English and have good command of the German language
– 2+ successfully completed internships in the field of Product Management in online ventures
– You have excellent knowledge of online business models
– You have a strong interest in web design
– You have the ability to quickly learn how to use new software
– You have exceptional analytical skills and strong attention to details
– Independent, ambitious, professional and hands‐on attitude with the ability to adhere to deadlines
What’s our Offer
– Highly competitive salary (based on your background and experience)
– Public transportation is on us
– Work closely with experienced founders and get first‐hand insights on building an internationally‐backed venture company
– Become part of an international, very motivated and talented team of 25
– Access to a strong global network of successful entrepreneurs
– An amazing office – overlooking the Spree – located in the heart of Berlin Media Spree
– Unlimited supply of drinks, breakfast and fruits to keep you energised!
Sounds like the job for you? We’d love to hear from you!
Please send your CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org