Peak Ace AG is an international performance marketing agency based in Berlin. With more than 80 employees, Peak Ace AG develops and supports innovative online marketing solutions with a special focus on search. The solutions serve the marketing channels of search engine marketing as well as search engine optimization and related special disciplines such as link and content marketing, international search engine optimization, mobile advertising and bid management.
To support our international team we are currently looking for an Online Editorial Assistant with french language skills (m/f).
• Creation of stylistically and grammatically flawless editorial content in French
• Wording of texts in French of all kinds (eg customer websites, reports and reports, optimized category and product texts or blog posts for our Peak Ace blog)
• Editing French texts, analyzes, presentations etc.
• Independent research of relevant topics as well as the associated editorial processing
• Weekly workload: 20 hours, fulltime possible
• Ongoing or completed studies in communication sciences, economics with a marketing/ communication focus or journalism or comparable university qualification
• First working experience in online editorial/ journalism/ SEO
• Excellent language skills in French (C2 or native speaker level)
• Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English or German (C2 or mother tongue level) as well as a pronounced sense of language
• Independent, proactive and results-oriented way of working
• High level of creativity paired with content quality awareness
• Solid research techniques that go beyond typing words into Google
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) and first experiences with HTML
What we offer
• Your own company laptop, which you’re welcome to take home
• Company lunch from Monday to Thursday at no cost
• A modern office in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg
• Working in a creative and matey team
• Home Office Option (after trail period)
• Flexible working hours
[Apply online] now by sending us your complete application documents (cover letter, CV, relevant references / certificates, desired salary) as PDF files.