Startup Jobs Berlin
Peak Ace AG is an international performance marketing agency based in Berlin. With more than 100 employees, Peak Ace AG develops and supports innovative online marketing solutions with a special focus on search. The solutions serve the marketing channels of search engine marketing as well as search engine optimization and related special disciplines such as link and content marketing, international search engine optimization, mobile advertising and bid management.
To support our international team we are currently looking for an Online Editorial Assistant with focus on UK (m/f).
• Creation of stylistically and grammatically flawless editorial content in English for the UK market
• Wording of texts in English of all kinds (e.g. customer websites, reports, optimised category and product texts or blog posts for our Peak Ace blog)
• Editing and proof reading of texts, analyses, presentations etc.
• Independent research of relevant topics as well as the associated editorial processing
• Weekly workload: 20 hours
• Completed studies or enrolled student in communications, economics with a marketing/communication focus or journalism or comparable university qualification
• First work experience in online editing/journalism/SEO
• Fluent in English (C2 or native level) as well as an understanding of the British language and culture
• German language skills are an advantage but not essential
• Independent, proactive and results-oriented way of working
• High level of creativity paired with content quality awareness
• Solid research techniques that go beyond typing words into Google
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) and basic understanding of HTML
What we offer:
• Your own company laptop, which you’re welcome to take home
• Free company lunch from Monday to Thursday
• A modern office in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg
• Working in an international and creative team
• Home office option (after your probation period)
• Flexible working hours
Apply online now by sending us your complete application documents (cover letter, CV, relevant references / certificates, desired salary) as PDF files via: