Startup Jobs Berlin
What we do
PART builds powerful digital tools for bringing meaningful messages and products to the right people.
Therefore we build scalable, highly customized online-shops, based on modern open source code like Magento and WooCommerce. We also generate great talkabouts trough multichannel campaigning and scrollytelling-technologies, accompanied by purpose optimized style focused content management systems like wordpress.
To offer the best possible user experience and a high conversion, we work with strong interaction testing and always ongoing optimization practices.
Who we are
The very companionable team of PART is based in the hotspot of Berlin Kreuzberg, near Görlitzer Park. We live Berlin, we love Berlin.
Currently we are self-employed developers, web- and frontend-designers, consultants and project managers. Our core team is working together now for many years with gaining revenues and orders. Therefore we are planning the reboost as a GmbH with fresh spirit and meaningful output and need you as our supporting co-founder, planning strategic decisions and creating roadmaps directly with our two managing directors.
You will love our flat decision structures, the open minds for creative self-initiative and our respect for the impact of every single team member.
Come to us and talk to us!
Who you are
- sharp analytical brain
- know your shit in marketing, business development and agile project
- excellent german (office language here) and good english tongue
- highly self-structured and pro-active working
- passion for exceptional work in an entrepreneurial surrounding
- spirit for leading teams and creating a healthy and sustainable
- good in acquiring and managing strategic b2b partnerships
- excellent communication skills and extraordinary social skills
- right attitude for building a company in Berlin – and an attitude
that fits to us!
What you get
- equity package
- great office and beautiful surrounding
- flexible – yes, really flexible – working times, decided by only you
- admitted: at first little, but later growing salary, depending on
- a great small and passionate team waiting for you and valuing you
Send your CV and some words about you to Richard Bretzger, email@example.com
Feel free to write german or english.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!