LOOKING FOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT.
SUSTAINABLE PRODUCT DESIGN. (BERLIN/ DENMARK/ CHILE).
We are an uprising start-up seeking to complete our team with a motivated part-time team member for our business development.
We develop handmade clay speakers, combining traditional crafts with high-tech audio technology, creating an innovative, sustainable product design.
We are currently operating in Germany, Portugal and Chile, and have already made mayor achievements with our project. The prototypes have been exhibited in international design and innovation fairs and received several awards (Green Product Award in Germany, Special Mention Salone Satellite Milan in Italy, CNCA Innovation Award in Chile), many fantastic press reviews and broad interest from potential customers and distributors.
At the moment we are applying for different accelerator programs and development funds in order to start with the production of the first series of speakers. A few days ago we received a personal nomination for the “Sound & Home Integration program” sponsored by the Danish audio design icon Bang & Olufsen. And we think that this application and new challenge is the perfect reason to extend our team with an entrepreneur who shares our vision!
Hence we are looking for the indicated person(s) to become part of the project, to apply with us for the accelerator program, and to maybe become a full-time team member once that we get accepted.
We offer :
– varied and versatile tasks with responsabilities and lots of opportunities.
– industry-specific workshops, entrepreneurship bootcamps, personalized consulting services, and the “living Lab” (t.b.c.).
– participation in a setting up a revolutionary, sustainable business modell.
– travels (possible relocation for five months in Holstebro, Denmark, or Nacimiento, Chile, t.b.c.)
– space to put into practice your knowledge. We will seriously consider your ideas and you’ll work closely together with all parts of the team.
– growth and development possibilities: space to develop initiatives with increasing responsibilities.
– flexible working hours and a international working environment.
– improvement of our business concept and business plan.
– analysis of industry, market and competition.
– participation in crafting and implementation of a marketing and sales strategy.
– participation in application for accelerator programs.
– development of the start-up to the stage at which it can attract further financing.
– international roll-out of a sustainable product.
– identification and approach of new customers and partners.
– support in general business and commercial activities.
– you hold a degree in Business Administration, you are a student of economics, or enrolled within a related field.
– you already have experience in start-up business development, or in the fields of interior design or audio technology.
– you like the challenge of introducing an innovative product on the market.
– you appreciate independent and interdisciplinary teamwork.
– you are fluent in English. Fluency in a second or third language is a plus (Spanish, German, Danish).
– you have good analytical, organizational and communicational skills
– you’re based in Berlin.
– you have the ability to quickly develop deep product expertise.
– you are a self-starter, you see needs and make suggestions, you find creative solutions, and you are full of energy and enthusiasm.
Start Date: as soon as possible
We look forward to receiving your application in english or german with two, three personal lines and CV. We will seriously consider all applications!