Startup Jobs Berlin
Help solve one of the biggest hindrances of online shopping – finding the right clothing size online. You will have a key responsibility – Ensuring that the multinational companies that decide to integrate our solution are happy!
What we do?
We help customers (> 3m per month) find the right clothing size on shopping sites like North Face, Puma, s.Oliver, Otto, Gaastra and Asos.
Try it out here:
- Onboarding of new clients.
- Identifying and assessing a client’s critical needs.
- Identifying short and long term growth opportunities.
- Presenting business proposals to prospective clients.
- Attending meetings with clients.
- Forecasting and tracking key account metrics.
- Constantly monitor and optimize the client’s KPIs.
- Being a point of contact to priority clients and resolving any issues that they have.
- Closely liaising with the product team about client needs.
- Collecting and communicating client requirements to all necessary departments.
- Providing technical client support as necessary.
- Conducting regular business reviews with clients and suppliers.
- Responding to client communications or queries.
- University Degree in business administration, socio-economic sciences and the humanities or a related subject.
- 2+ years of experience in account management, campaign management and/or sales activities.
- Native or fluent German speaker, fluent English speaker, additional language skills (especially French, Spanish, Russian) would be a big plus.
- Reside in Berlin today.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Great team player and outstanding communicator.
What we offer?
- A competitive salary.
- Hands-on experience in building a product that’s revolutionizing e-commerce
- Opportunity to grow up with the team to a leading positions.
- Be part of a friendly and passionate international team.
- Daily breakfast / lunch.
- Regular team events.
Think this sounds like you? Then we’d love to hear from you. Please send your application (CV and a short cover letter)