Startup Jobs Berlin
We are looking for charismatic networkers to join and work with us as an “Junior Sales manager (m/f)” – or as we like to call them “Ringjas”. Your responsibility will be contacting b2b clients, either potential one or opener from our newsletter. The goal is to get them engaged in our story and to make them become clients. You are welcome to find new ways of identifying leads and innovative approaches to get them on board, or you use our phone script.
You’re a great Ringja because you ..:
… have at least 1 year experience in having fun selling on the telephone.
… are engaged to win!
… are an open and communicative character.
… have a motivating personality.
… like to understand what our service is about (also if it get a little technical).
… know what story telling is about.
… love to talk. To customers.
… can be persistent knowing that the product really helps.
… are about team results.
… got those Language Skills: English (German would be a plus).
What we bring to the table:
- Ambitious challenges and incentives
- A mix of long experience, young innovation & a nice success story
- Light-filled offices in fancy Kreuzberg.
- Start-up spirit in a cutting edge environment
- A lot of room for fun, creativity, ideas and improvements
- Success oriented team
- Atmosphere of constant learning
- Hard work
- A culture of embracing mistakes to learn from
You think you’re the right Ringja for us?
Then please send us your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by stating your earliest start date and your salary expectations. We will answer any questions via email.