Startup Jobs Berlin
Instant. Paid. Clear expectations. Ohlala is reinventing the online dating world. With a rapidly growing user base in Germany and the US we are looking for top talent to support our expansion. We are pioneers on a mission to reshape an entire industry.
At Ohlala, you will have a unique opportunity to work on a cutting-edge product. We are constantly pushing boundaries and need to be imaginative when inventing workable solutions for new challenges.
You need to be imaginative and analytical – help us get things done – be pragmatic and yet precise when it comes to problem-solving.
- Support our tech team in the engineering of the backend of our single page web-app
- Hands-on development
- Scale our web-app for global markets
- Support scaling our database to our multi-server cluster
- Analytical way of thinking and problem solving
Essential (6+ months of experience):
- Node.js, Express.js
- noSQL databases (MongoDB, CouchDB, Redis)
- SQL databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
What we offer:
Work on previously unsolved challenges with some of the smartest guys in web development
The opportunity to work with one of the hottest start-ups in an awesome, international team
Responsibility and freedom from day 1
A cool office in the epicentre of Berlin’s start-up environment (Factory)
As much coffee, drinks, fruit etc. as you like
Interested in working with us? Send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, your contact person is our CTO Torsten Stüber.