Startup Jobs Berlin
Instant. Paid. Clear expectations. Ohlala is reinventing the online dating world. With a rapidly growing user base in Germany and the US we are looking for top talent to support our expansion. We are pioneers on a mission to reshape an entire industry.
At Ohlala, you will have a unique opportunity to work on a cutting-edge product. We are constantly pushing boundaries and need to be imaginative when inventing workable solutions for new challenges.
- Support our tech team in the development of the frontend of our single page web-app
- Implementation of new features based on user stories
- Liaison with the graphic design team
- Work according to Scrum and agile methods
- Analytical way of thinking
- Pragmatic yet precise approach to problem solving
- Initial experience in responsive web development
Essential (6+ months of experience):
- Redux, Flux
- HTML5, CSS3, Git and Gulp
What we offer:
- Work on previously unsolved challenges with some of the smartest guys in web development
- The opportunity to work with one of the hottest start-ups in an awesome, international team
- Responsibility and freedom from day 1
- A cool office in the epicentre of Berlin’s start-up environment (Factory)
- As much coffee, drinks, fruit etc. as you like
- Paid internship
Interested in working with us? Send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, your contact person is our CTO Torsten Stüber.