Internship – Berlin, Germany
Internship: International Communications Assistant
Cosmocover is a public relations and communications agency with offices in France and Germany. The agency is looking for a talented and hard working press assistant intern to join our team in Berlin. On a day to day basis you will assist in PR activities under the supervision of the European team leaders.
Your responsibilities will include:
– Office management tasks.
– Assisting the PR leads, calling the agency’s press contacts by telephone on a daily basis to pitch products, invite them to attend press events, etc.
– Hitting the phone and e-mail hard with proactive daily outreach to journalists and influencers to expand the agency database.
– Responding swiftly and smartly to media requests, always looking to give them something more!
– Creating reporting and tracking results – media analysis, making recommendations.
The ideal candidate:
– You are a positive person, always willing to help and you love working in a team environment.
– You have a fearless personality, beaming with optimism and you have a desire to change the world.
– You are ideally bilingual: you speak English (at a professional level) and are fluent in another European language (preferably German).
– You like working in a small team, but you are also very independent.
– You are familiar with technology and games.
Cosmocover is more interested in personalities than in CVs and is very open-minded.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, send us your CV and an email to: email@example.com
Please visit: cosmocover.com to check out what we do.
Starting date / Duration of Internship: as soon as possible, dates are flexible