Startup Jobs Berlin
Instant. Paid. Clear expectations. Ohlala is reinventing how dating happens. With a rapidly growing user base in Germany and the US we are looking for top talent to support our expansion. We are pioneers on a mission to reshape an entire industry.
How you can support us
You’re currently at university and you want to get to know the real business world. You want to try out your soft and hard skills in a fast-paced environment and contribute your own ideas. You are a team-player but also work well independently.
- Support our business development team in growing Ohlala
- Gather and research information (e.g. on the competitive landscape)
- Prepare and present reports to management in order to support informed decision-making
- Conduct strategic analyses and suggest actions
- Work with C-level management on special projects
- Independently execute smaller projects
Studies in business administration or in a business-related field
Superior social skills and teamwork attitude
Great at execution
Reliability and autonomy
Well versed in office software, esp. Keynote
Very good language skills in both English and German
Prior experience in business development is a plus
The opportunity to work with one of the hottest start-ups in an awesome, international team
Responsibility and freedom from day 1
A cool office in the epicentre of Berlin’s start-up environment (Factory)
As much coffee, drinks, fruit etc. as you like
Get in touch if you are really great at what you do and enthusiastic about working in a world-class team. Please send cover letter, CV, references, earliest start date to Michelle at email@example.com.