Startup Jobs Berlin
Instant. Paid. Extraordinary. Ohlala is reinventing how dating happens. With a rapidly growing user base in Germany and the US, we are looking for top talent to support our expansion. We are pioneers on a mission to reshape an entire industry.
How you can support us
You are open-minded and like to interact with people. You are a digital native and complete tasks reliably and pragmatically. Your are the born customer happiness angel.
Support our Business Development & Community Management (Customer Care) Team in the areas of
- supporting our community of users
- ensuring compliance with company guidelines within the community
- gathering feedback and suggesting actions
- quality assurance of our platform
Coordinate and help execute our social media activities in the different regions
Support our team in the international expansion of Ohlala
- Completed or working toward a college degree (junior level and up), preferably in a related field (Marketing/Communications)
- Superior social skills and teamwork attitude
- Good understanding of social media and user behaviour
- Reliability and autonomy
- Pragmatic mentality and organizational skills
- Experience with user activation is a big plus
- Native language skills in German.
- Very good language skills in English
The opportunity to work with one of the hottest start-ups in an awesome, international team
Responsibility and freedom from day 1
A cool office in the epicentre of Berlin’s start-up environment (Factory)
As much coffee, drinks, fruit etc. as you like
Internship should be at least three to six months in duration. Considered applicants will have this as part of their educational curriculum. To apply, please send a cover letter and resume with your earliest starting date by email to Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org.