Startup Jobs Berlin
OptioPay is a fast growing, Berlin-based Fintech startup, building the world´s first payment solution software that increases the value of any kind of payments recipients receive from companies. Payment recipients are able to combine bank transfers and higher-valued gift cards to increase the actual value of the payment they receive. We are seeking an experienced International Business Development Intern starting in August.
We are passionate about growing our team and pushing them to their limits to unleash their potential, We give guidance and are always supporting each other. We constantly strive for the best and we attract like-minded people. We are a diverse team which comprises of only the best international talent across the world. We are going to change B2C payments fundamentally. We work hard and we have fun doing it, we love what we do at OptioPay.
– You will build expertise in International Business Development and learn about new exciting emerging international markets
– You will develop business development plans & strategies for OptioPay to grow in other parts of Europe, e.g. France, UK, Spain and The Netherlands and Asia, e.g. Singapore.
– You will be responsible for creating business materials such as user journeys, competitive benchmarks documentation etc
– You will create presentations for top management based on your findings
– You will contact both clients and competitors as part of your research
– You will be part of the business development team, working closely with the top management of the company
– You will be part of a fast growing and constantly developing start-up, and you will gain an insider perspective on the rapidly growing FinTech space
– You speak English fluently or English is your native language
– 2+ successfully completed internships at fast‐paced internet companies in International Business Development, Conducting Research or a closely related field
– Strong research skills and ability to develop a business plan
– Strong interest for the Internet, online/offline sales processes and working in a Start‐Up environment
– Deep understanding of online business models or of current payment systems/trends
– Some knowledge of the current fintech industry
– Independent, ambitious, professional and hands‐on attitude with the ability to adhere to deadlines
– Great interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with people at all levels and ability to speak in a highly professional manner
What’s our Offer
– Highly competitive salary (based on your background and experience)
– Public transportation is on us
– Work closely with experienced founders and get first‐hand insights on building an internationally‐backed venture company
– Become part of an international, very motivated and talented team of 25
– Access to a strong global network of successful entrepreneurs
– An amazing office – overlooking the Spree – located in the heart of Berlin Media Spree
– Unlimited supply of drinks, breakfast and fruits to keep you energised!
Sounds like the job for you? We’d love to hear from you!
Please send your CV / Resume to: email@example.com