We’re looking for a self-motivated individual to manage our influencer marketing operations all around the world.
Our ideal hire is someone who wants to learn and grow with us, rather than someone who checks all the boxes.
If you don’t meet 100% of the criteria but you believe in our company vision and want to be part of an open-minded and multicultural team, please apply.
You will implement and manage content, technical and non-technical SEO strategies.
You should be comfortable learning about technical tools, like Google Analytics, WordPress or more SEO specific or content management tools.
* Brainstorm, implement and measure technical and non-technical SEO strategies
* Work with the team to better understand new channels and formats (e.g. blog posts, newsletters, social media, online campaigns and webinars) for audience acquisition.
* Monitor industry news to identify potential topics (Print, Online, Social).
* Manage content campaigns from start to finish, from concepting an idea to executing on its distribution.
* Measure and optimize these campaigns, running A/B tests, building improved marketing assets, reporting on their results, implementing team wide changes based on this data.
* Seek out relevant events and organize speaking slots.
* Undergraduate degree accepted
* Excellent written and spoken English
* Good written and spoken skills in another language
* Eligible to work in Germany
* Strong understanding of social media and influencer marketing
* Takes initiative to create the best, most seamless experience for our customers
**What we offer**
* Be one of the first employee and work directly with the founding team.
* High responsibilities from day one and promotion to team leader with our team growth.
* Have a direct and visible impact on the growth and revenue of the company.
* Join an international team which will grow exponentially within the next few months.
* Learn how to be data-driven, agile and follow KPIs based on AARRR metrics.
* Work in a VC funded company, backed by american investors Techstars and Liberty Global.
* Have access to Techstars’ network of founders, mentors and partners worldwide.
* Friendly work atmosphere with a daily flex schedule, dog friendly, free beverages, fruits and snacks in the kitchen.
* Access to Factory’s events and the workshops from Google, Techstars, Y-Combinator, etc…
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Sponsokit’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at Sponsokit.