Atheneum is a global knowledge sharing platform, which connects leading investment funds, consulting firms, and corporations with the world’s most renowned experts to empower our clients’ business decisions.
We provide unlimited access to over 300,000 of the world’s leading experts from over 7,000 niche markets. As a trusted partner, we offer custom expert recruitment strategies, truly tailored client solutions and a rigorous compliance framework to ensure rapid and seamless support. The company’s global footprint extends to 7 offices on 4 continents including Berlin, London, New York, Santiago de Chile, Lahore, Shanghai, and Hong Kong, and our team represents 35+ nationalities and 50+ languages.
• Assist with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office
• Distribute job postings
• Coordinate recruiting process and communication with applicants
• Maintain employee files and the HR filing system
• Create and update HR materials, company presentations, and employee certificates
• Prepare trainings for staff on all levels
• Assist with office and feel good management tasks
**Profiles we are looking for**
• University/Fachhochschule students or recent graduates
• High attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
• Ability to work independently, without supervision and a strong team spirit
• Passionate about working in a growing company and a performance driven culture
• Fluent in English, German would be considered an asset
• Full time opportunity after successful completion of internship
• Develop a diverse skill set, including strategic thinking and planning, professional interviewing, negotiation and persuasion, presentation and teaching
• Face a high level of responsibility from day one and get a solid career progression track
• The duration of internship should now be shorter than 3 months
Send you application to email@example.com . We are looking forward to your application!
Watch our company videos to get a glimpse of life at Atheneum and meet our employees: http://atheneum-partners.com/careers