● Work in a small team to design and create HTML5 games.
● Implement and maintain game clients.
● Create and maintain documentation.
● Maintain, iterate, and improve rolled out games.
● Keep up to date with new technologies and push us to adopt and evolve our
technologies with such innovations.
● Knowledge of OOP and Design Patterns.
● Ability to write clean code.
● Competitive salary.
● An ultra-creative work environment.
● Long-term perspective towards our work and our biggest asset – our team!
● Flat company hierarchy.