Atheneum is a global knowledge sharing platform, which connects leading investment funds, consulting firms, and corporations with the world’s most renowned experts to empower our clients’ business decisions.We provide unlimited access to over 300,000 of the world’s leading experts from over 7,000 niche markets .
As a trusted partner, we offer custom expert recruitment strategies, truly tailored client solutions and a rigorous compliance framework to ensure rapid and seamless support. The company’s global footprint extends to 7 offices on 4 continents including Berlin, London, New York, Santiago de Chile, Lahore, Shanghai, and Hong Kong, and our team represents 35+ nationalities and 50+ languages .
**Profiles We Are Looking For**
– Strong drive and proactive mindset with the ability to work
– Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-national, entrepreneurial
– First experience in accounting/finance
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Excel and Word
(calculations, filtering, sorting, pivot tables, linking, etc.) is
– Fluent in English
– Accounts Receivable (issue invoices to clients & A/R collection)
– Accounts Payable (process incoming invoices, record invoices)
– Reconciliation of accounts
– Support Month end closure process for different entities
**Why work with us?**
– Open and friendly working environment and colleagues who support each
– German language classes
– Free Friday evening beer and table tennis contests with your
– Modern office at one of the best spots in Berlin Mitte
Apply now via www.atheneum-partners.com/careers
We are looking forward to your application!
Watch our company videos to get a glimpse of life at Atheneum and meet our employees: http://atheneum-partners.com/careers