Startup Jobs Berlin
Intern Finance (m/f), Berlin
Atheneum is a global platform revolutionizing market research & knowledge sharing across the business community. Our mission is to accelerate the decision making of our clients by connecting them to the world’s top professionals and industry leaders. We deliver interactions that generate intelligent insights & creative ideas ensuring our clients can drive their business forward efficiently.
Founded in 2010, Atheneum currently employs around 200 professionals in ten global offices and is rapidly growing as one of the world’s leading global insight platform to strategy consulting firms, investment houses & global corporations.
Profiles We Are Looking For
• Strong drive and proactive mindset with the ability to work independently
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-national, entrepreneurial environment
• First experience in accounting/finance and understanding of accounting/bookkeeping principles
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Excel (calculations, filtering, sorting, pivot tables, linking, etc.) and Word is required
• Fluent in English
• Manage Accounts Receivable (issue invoices to clients & A/R collection)
• Manage Accounts Payable (process incoming invoices, record invoices)
• Responsible for Month End closure process for different entities
• Reconciliation of accounts
• Ad hoc projects and tasks
Why work with us?
• Open and friendly working environment and colleagues who support each other
• German language classes
• Free Friday evening beer and table tennis contests with your international team
• Modern office at one of the best spots in Berlin Mitte
Apply now via https://careers.jobscore.com/careers/atheneumpartners
We are looking forward to your application!