Salestools GmbH is one of the leading SaaS (Software as a Service) companies in the world. Salestools is operating in more than 50 countries and increasing at a rapid pace. Salestools is working efficiently to provide software based prospecting tools for sales people all over the world.
In December 2014, Salestools was established in Copenhagen (Denmark), in January 2016 we relocated our headquarter to Berlin (Germany). Currently, we are building a highly passionate and self driven sales team to provide an impetus to our sales operation on a global scale.
What we offer:
A great opportunity to rocket your career to new levels and grow faster with a vibrant and young software company. Weekly activities, perks and attractive commissions on achievement of targets. Salestools is working in a fast paced environment and leading one of the fastest growing SaaS sectors globally. The ideal person to join Salestools needs to be a fast executer and thinker!
• A growth hacker. You are a star at customer acquisition using both conventional and non-conventional methods.
• Tech-savvy. You have experience with digital online advertising and are great at utilizing online and offline marketing methodologies for growth.
• A self-starter and a problem solver with a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
• A data driven person that can prove assumptions.
• An integral part of the startup community.
• Exceptional attention to detail. You mess up, thousands of people have a bad user experience if not.
What you will be doing:
• Own the responsibility of driving up monthly number of qualified inbound leads.
• Drive topline growth with inbound campaigns that drive qualified leads.
• Own the focus on driving marketing-qualified leads to Salestools through, SEO, Social media and ad-campaigns.
• Develop and manage the editorial channels of Salestools to gain a higher number of inbound leads throughout the web.
• Partner with channels that increase the reach and keeps the budget in place.
• Be a rock-star when it comes to Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Google Adwords etc.
• Increase awareness about Salestools across media channels and social media.
• A/B testing of landing pages to increase conversion (this is important).
• Design and execute marketing and partnership strategies for Salestools worldwide.
• Capture key digital marketing metrics for campaigns, make sense of trends, and improve performance .
• Orchestrate social media activities; identify, follow and participate in all relevant social media platforms.
• Engage and galvanize our target community through blogs, forums and press opportunities.
Proficiency in English and other language skills are a plus.
Team ability we work in a world class team and self motivation is a must.
Experience in understanding SaaS software and B2B buying patterns.
Commitment to the highest standards of honesty, integrity and professionalism.
Experience withGoogle Adwords, Analytics etc.
Experience with SEO (our founder wrote a book about it so he will test your knowledge).
Ready to create and execute from day one!