Startup Jobs Berlin
OptioPay is a fast growing Fintech start-up based in Berlin that is building a worldwide first payment solution software for marketing money when processing payments. We are seeking a Human Resources Intern to support us in the HR and recruitment process.
We are passionate about growing our team and pushing them to their limits to unleash their potential, We give guidance and are always supporting each other. We constantly strive for the best and we attract like-minded people. We are a diverse team which comprises of only the best international talent across the world. We are going to change B2C payments fundamentally. We work hard and we have fun doing it, we love what we do at OptioPay.
– You will support management in the recruitment of new employees
– You will be responsible for the entire recruitment process: creating job descriptions, actively sourcing candidates via our recruitment channels, screening incoming applicants, scheduling interviews and managing existing and future recruitment channels.
– You will implement a recruitment strategy to attract more high-potential candidates
– You will be responsible for optimizing and managing internal HR processes
– You will be the contact person for our recruitment partners
– You will be responsible for the entire organization of tradeshows we will attend in the future
– You are fluent in both German and English
– You have successfully finished other internships in the field of Human Resources, preferably at fast-paced internet companies
– You are pursuing a university degree (Bachelor or Masters) with a major or concentration in Human Resources, Business Administration, Communication or a closely related field.
– You have strong interest and working in a start-up environment
– You are independent, creative, professional and show hands-on mentality with the ability to adhere to deadlines
– You have outstanding communication- and people skills
What’s on Offer:
– Competitive salary (based on your background experience)
– Work closely with experienced founders and get first‐hand insights on building an internationally‐backed venture company
– Become part of an international, very motivated and talented team of 25 people
– Access to a strong global network of successful entrepreneurs
– An amazing office – overlooking the Spree – located in the heart of Berlin Media Spree
– Public transportation is on us
– Unlimited supply of drinks, breakfasts and fruits to keep you energised!
Sounds like the job for you? We’d love to hear from you!
Please send your CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org