Atheneum is a global knowledge sharing platform, which connects leading investment funds, consulting firms, and corporations with the world’s most renowned experts to empower our clients‘ business decisions.
We provide unlimited access to over 250,000 of the world’s leading experts from over 7,000 niche markets. As a trusted partner, we offer custom expert recruitment strategies, tailored client solutions and a rigorous compliance framework to ensure rapid and seamless support. The company’s global footprint extends to 6 offices on 4 continents including New York, London, New York, Lahore, Shanghai and Hong Kong, and 35+ nationalities and 50+ languages.
Joining Atheneum is a unique opportunity to contribute to a dynamic, F ast growing company in a highly innovative industry. It is an opportunity to work in an international context. At Atheneum you will face a high level of responsibility and challenging projects from day one, but you will also have support from your colleagues and superiors.
– Involvement in recruitment: Preparation and placement of job
advertisements for suitable media as well as candidate management and
preselection of the candidates
– Personaladministration: creation and preparation of documents,
maintenance of personnel files, updating of our internal personnel
– Creation of simple HR relevant reports
– Support of our fellow employees as well as the foreign subsidiaries
in Santiago and Shanghai in operational personnel
– Takeover of Office & Feel Good management tasks
– Close cooperation with our operations team
**Profiles We Are Looking For**
– Completed studies of economics, psychology or a comparable education
– Ideally, first practical experience in the HR field
– Fluency in German and English
– Self-responsible, independent and structured operation
– Excellent communication skills
– Very good organizational skills
– Strongly developed serviceability
– Ability to act in a highly dynamic and international environment
– As an HR Assistant at Atheneum Partners, you can train your
communication skills, your problem-solving orientation and your
– Become a member of the international community!
– Regular Career Reviews to help you achieve your goals in your
development, to create an individual career plan and to ensure your
Then send your documents to jobs @ atheneum-partners.com.
We are looking forward to your application!