Startup Jobs Berlin
We are Medlanes:
We’re bringing medicine online by building the first contact point to healthcare! Medlanes is one of the leading digital health companies in Europe that combines the convenience of the web and mobile world with the quality and reliability of a doctor’s visit. With our app and web service, users get access to healthcare anytime, anywhere – basically a “ doctor on your smartphone”.
We’re a team of around 20 highly motivated professionals with backgrounds in tech, medicine and entrepreneurship. We’re an alumnus of the Microsoft Ventures Accelerator, winners of two innovation grants and supported by, among others, leading VCs, Bayer Healthcare, Microsoft and European insurance companies.
Your role and responsibilities:
– You create and place job postings on job boards, blogs and social media
– You actively looking for candidates in professional social networks
– You screen and pre-select potential candidates
– You schedule and participate in interviews
– You support and improve the application process with new concepts and organizational tools
– You research recruitment marketing, active sourcing and headhunting
– You support the company in a wide variety of HR tasks and projects
Who we are looking for:
– High intrinsic motivation and the willingness to go the extra mile
– You have excellent communication skills
– You are fluent in German and English
– You have first-hand experience in HR or in the digital economy
– You are a team player with an entrepreneurial mindset
– You are confident with getting in touch with people
– You have very good knowledge of MS Office and Google Docs
What we offer:
– You work directly with decision makers and have an impact on the organization
– You experience an excellent learning culture
– You work in one of the hottest startup sectors as part of a young and enthusiastic team in the middle of Berlin
– Work in an awesome office with breakfast on Mondays, beer on Fridays and an actual staff cook who makes sure no one ever goes home hungry
– You are part of a young and enthusiastic team with direct contact to the founders
We are constantly looking for great talent and motivated new team members who want to strengthen our team. Are you up for the next challenge?
Start: Beginning of April
You think you’re the one we are looking for? Send us your English or German application (CV+Cover Letter) with your earliest start date and how you found our job posting. Send us an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person is Chung Huynh (HR Manager) and Emil Kendziorra (Founder). We are excited to get to know you!