Startup Jobs Berlin
OptioPay is a payment processor with a difference. Our software increases the value of any payment received by consumers from companies, by combining bank transfers with higher value gift cards. By integrating payments to employees or customers with effective marketing we aim to create a completely new, performance based, advertising channel. We are looking for an intelligent, driven intern to join our Human Resources department. We offer the opportunity to gain experience and practical skills in an e-commerce startup, assist with crucial early hires and exercise real responsibility in a dynamic environment.
The OptioPay way isn’t easy. We work hard, and push ourselves to the limit. We challenge the orthodoxy and seek new frontiers. We accept only the brilliant and expect brilliance. We reduce complexity through data driven insight. We’re looking for people who want to change the world. As an equal opportunities employer, we seek talent from anyone and anywhere. Our diverse team in Berlin hail from all around the globe; a fun and friendly group with a multitude of talents.
Our aim is to fundamentally change the nature of B2C payments. To do this we need your talent, creativity and drive. What we offer in return is a challenging but supportive environment, with a shared vision and passion. If that sounds like a worthwhile tradeoff, we’d love to hear from you!
- To support management in the recruitment of new employees. This will involve taking on responsibilities throughout the recruitment process; from writing job descriptions to sourcing and screening applicants
- To help implement a recruitment strategy which produces high quality applicants and hires
- To manage and optimise internal HR processes
- To act as a contact person for external recruitment partners
- To organise and manage company appearances at trade shows; conferences and other industry events
- You are studying for a Bachelor or Masters degree in the field of Human Resources, Business Administration, Communications or similar
- You are fluent in both German and English and have excellent communication skills
- You have successfully completed other internships in the field of Human Resources; preferably at relevant internet companies
- You are enthused by the prospect of working in a fast paced start up
- You are an independent, ambitious, professional and have a hands‐on attitude with the ability to adhere to deadlines
What’s on Offer
- Individual responsibility and the opportunity to grow professionally
- Work directly with our founders and gain experience of an international, venture backed, startup
- Access to a global network of successful entrepreneurs
- Become part of a multinational, talented team of 30 working in Berlin
- Prime office location – overlooking the Spree – in the heart of Berlin’s Mediaspree
- Free breakfast, drinks and fruit to keep energy levels high
Sounds like the job for you? We’d love to hear from you!
Please send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org