Startup Jobs Berlin
OptioPay is a payment processor with a difference. Our software increases the value of any payment received by consumers from companies, by combining bank transfers with higher value gift cards. By integrating payments to employees or customers with effective marketing we aim to create a completely new, performance based, advertising channel. We are looking for a Head of Finance as soon as possible.
OptioPay way isn’t easy. We work hard, and push ourselves to the limit. We challenge the orthodoxy and seek new frontiers. We accept only the brilliant and expect brilliance. We’re looking for people who want to change the world. Our aim is to fundamentally change the nature of B2C payments. To do this we need your talent, creativity and drive. What we offer in return is a challenging but supportive environment, with a shared vision and passion. As a leader and an innovator you will help define our most fundamental processes and have a hand in building the most crucial relationships. You will shape the image we present to the world by interacting with clients, the press and industry bodies. If you believe yourself capable of taking a game changing product and selling it across the continent, we’d love to hear from you!
● You are responsible for all finance, controlling, accounting, reporting and Business Intelligence related topics
● You are responsible for a million EUR yearly budget
● You organize and execute the budget & financial planning on a monthly and yearly basis
● You enable decision-making for strategic and operative challenges based on quantitative data
● You collaborate with international investors for their information needs
● You define the high-level Business Intelligence strategy
● You create new and optimize all processes around finance
● You lead, train and build a team of employees
● You become a key member of the OptioPay management team
● You report directly to the Top Management
● 3+ years previous work experience in Finance or related areas, preferably in the digital industry or management consulting
● Among top 20% of Master Degree, preferably with a focus on finance
● Excellent analytical and number skills, high detail-orientation
● Good understanding of Accounting (HGB, IFRS) and Taxation
● Very good knowledge of MS Office, Excel in particular
● Strong hands-on and get-it-done mentality
● Ability to work independently and manage your own tasks
● Very good communication skills, fluent in English and German
What’s on Offer?
● Valuable insights into the company’s financial set-up and operational performance
● Individual responsibility and the opportunity to grow professionally
● Work directly with our founders and gain experience of an international, venture backed, startup
● Access to a global network of successful entrepreneurs
● Become part of a multinational, talented team of 30 working in Berlin
● Prime office location – overlooking the Spree – in the heart of Berlin’s Mediaspree
● Free breakfast, drinks and fruit to keep energy levels high
Sounds like the job for you? We’d love to hear from you!
Please send your CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org