Startup Jobs Berlin
Optiopay is a fast growing Fintech start-up based in Berlin that is building worldwide the first payment solution software for marketing money by processing payments. We are seeking a creative Graphic Design Intern to join our highly motivated and international team.
We are passionate about growing our team and pushing them to their limits to unleash their potential, we give guidance and are always supporting each other. We constantly strive for the best and we attract like-minded people. We are a team of diversity, having only the top of their class join us from all parts of the world. We are going to change B2C payments fundamentally. We work hard and we have fun doing it, we love what we do at OptioPay.
Your role (but is not limited to):
– Working alongside the Art Director, across both print- and digital design tasks
– Working alongside other team members such as, upper management, sales, HR, IT across both print- and digital design tasks
– Assisting to create marketing materials and press releases with other team members
– Design and make print-ready materials such as: posters, brochures, event flyers and other corporate advertising materials
– Designing corporate pitch decks on both InDesign and PowerPoint platforms
– Design and create online e-mail campaigns, newsletters, Social Media advertising and appearance upkeep (display pics, backgrounds etc.)
– Maintain brand standards including images, tone of voice, style, icons and logo usage
– Maintain accurate project status updates in our project management systems (Pivotal Tracker, Confluence)
– You are fluent in German (native proficiency) and speak English at an advanced level
– You are studying or have studied Graphic Design and Visual Communications
– Ideally, you have already successfully completed at least two graphics related internships in online businesses or completed freelance design work for a clients in this field
– You must be entrepreneureal, with the ability to prioritise and work independently under moderate supervision
– You are independent, creative, professional and show a sense of urgency in a deadline-driven start-up environment
– You have both print and digital design skills
– You have outstanding communication skills
– You must be proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office and knowledge of Sketch 3 will be ideal
– You must have a familiarity of digital file formats (.pdf, .eps, .jpg, .png, .svg, .tiff) and the strengths and weaknesses of each
What’s on offer:
– Highly competitive salary (depending on your background experience)
– Work closely with experienced founders and get first-hand insights on building an internationally-backed venture company
– Become part of an international, very motivated and talented team of 20
– Public transportation is on us
– Free drinks, breakfast and fruits all day long
– An amazing office – overlooking the Spree- located in the heart of Berlin Media Spree
Sounds like the job for you? We’d love to hear from you!
Please send your Resume and a portfolio of your work (please, no more than 10 pieces) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, we do not accept applications without a portfolio of your work!