*Let’s be honest: falling in love has nothing to do with match percentages and algorithms. It’s all about meeting the right person at the right time – that magical feeling of everything falling into place. FUSE is the first dating app with real-life dynamics at its heart. We are a Berlin-based startup doing magic, here to shake up the dating industry by matching modern technology with your analog world.*
*We are looking for our perfect match – yes, we are hiring!*
We are looking for an aspiring communications genius with a passion for (visual) storytelling and social media, who can channel the FUSE voice and tonality and represent us in our interactions with users, followers, and press. You know what’s happening in Berlin, you’re outgoing, and ready to embark on a startup adventure? Then please continue reading.
As our Communications & Social Media intern, you will be assisting with keeping our website up-to-date and flush with relevant and engaging content. You will also assist in promoting our events and managing our communications channels. Moreover, you’ll have the chance to shine by taking over one of our social media channels, introducing your own promotional strategy or project.
The Communications & Social Media Internship is a part-time position for a period of at least 3 months. As an intern you are required to work 2 to 3 full days per week. We are flexible, so there will be ample room to adjust to your scheduling needs.
**Social media** • maintaining FUSE’s social media channels (IG, Facebook, Twitter)
– Creating fresh content & scheduling posts
– Adding to ongoing conversations & tuning in on trending topics
**Marketing** • content, strategy & distribution
– Actively contributing to creative projects & pitching ideas for new
content and campaigns
– Researching different ways of distributing content & optimizing reach
… are familiar with different social media channels and the type of content that fits them best;
… have excellent research skills – you truly want to get to the bottom of things;
… have the ambition to improve your skills in the fields of storytelling, BTL and inbound marketing & PR;
… want to be part of a young and vibrant team, have a never-ending lust for adventure, a creative mind & a great working ethos.
– Availability as soon as possible, for a minimum of three months
– Communications-related BA or MA or demonstrable experience in the field of social media and/or marketing (for example maintaining a blog or successful IG account, previous internships or working experience, etc.)
– Fluency and proficient writing skills in English
– Experience working with Photoshop and WordPress is a plus
– Access to your own laptop and smartphone
Is it you we’re looking for? Please submit your CV and cover letter together with a brief anecdote (written, recorded or visual – be as creative as you like) of either your best or worst dating experience using a dating app before Sunday 15 July.