Startup Jobs Berlin
We are a young forward-thinking start-up that is on a mission to dress professional women the way they have always wanted to dress. We believe female work wear is outdated and continues to ignore the demands of the ever increasing number of professional women claiming a seat at the table. We are committed to changing that by redefining female work wear, allowing women to own their voice and femininity dressing the way that makes them feel most authentic.
“This is HER” is pre-launch and is now looking for a talented Marketing/ Graphic Design intern to join the team. The right person would be passionate about fashion and business and have a strong sense for aesthetics. An entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to work independently are also crucial since you will be fully responsible for managing marketing activities across our social media channels and help in defining campaigns for offline channels as well as product related design tasks (e.g. packaging design).
This is a unique opportunity to define the female work wear market working along two female founders.
We are ideally looking for students in their last 6 month of her/his bachelor or master’s degree to start in February 2019. We offer a challenging position in a dynamic team in the heart of Berlin.
• Design of offline marketing materials such as logos, packaging, flyers, brochures, etc.
• Design of online marketing content for all online channels
• Managing webshop content, incl. product descriptions
• Managing the social media campaigns on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube etc.
• Administrating the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content
• Promoting content through social advertising via different communication channels
• Contacting users, customers and influencers to support the ThisisHER community
Requirements & Skills:
• Experience with social media and influencer marketing as well as interest in fashion and lifestyle related subjects
• An understanding of current design trends and a creative understanding to help create innovative, eye-catching content
• Ability to put together functional and interesting page layouts from scratch
• Sufficient graphic design skills (e.g. Photoshop/InDesign/Moviemaker)
• Creative writing style and excellent communications skills
• Hands-on mentality and commitment
• SEO Knowledge will be beneficial
• Paid internship (450€/ month)
• Full ownership of tasks
• Great office in Berlin Mitte
• Young, female founding team with flat hierarchies
• The opportunity to help shape the female work wear market in Europe
If this description fits you, This is HER could be the perfect breeding ground for your creative streak and you should get in touch with us under: