Join our team at Ohlala – the first platform for paid dates! We are looking for front-end engineers who want to further their knowledge about cutting-edge technologies and who want to have an impact and be involved in the creation of our product!
You are a frontend enthusiast having multiple years of experience? Then come join our team at Ohlala – the app for paid dating. We are looking for a passionate lead for our frontend team. Our product is a single page webapp that behaves like a native app, relies heavily on React and is
powered by Node.js. Our current stack includes: Node.js, React, CouchDB, Express.js, jade, stylus, browserify, gulp, mocha.
• full responsibility for the frontend development of our single page webapp
• implement comprehensive A/B testing cases
• cross-browser testing and quality assurance
• analytical way of thinking and problem solving
• HTML5 (Jade) and CSS3 (Stylus),
• Bootstrap, JQuery
• React, Flux
• Git and Gulp
• optional Node.js
• optional Phonegap
What we offer:
• work together with an inspiring and experienced team
• a high impact position with enormous learning potential and ability to shape our company and product
• genuine Berlin-style startup experience offering fancy high-caffeine drinks
• competitive payment
Start date: as soon as possible
Interested in working with us? Send your application and CV to email@example.com, your contact person is Torsten Stüber.