Startup Jobs Berlin
Entrepreneurial Internship (m/f)
Our mission is to build a global platform for successful high-volume photography.
fotograf.de provides photographers with the leading online shop system for selling photos. We have revolutionised the special moment of a child growing up from a child’s first day at nursery right through to their prom night.
You will be part of an international team of highly motivated and talented people – and have immense opportunities to grow personally and professionally every day. You can expect lots of responsibility, an extremely steep learning curve, quick decision-making and support from functional experts as well as fun during your work in a relaxed atmosphere. You get insights into the Berlin Startup scene and benefit from our extensive Startup network to build connections for your own future. The internship requires independence, ambition and professionalism.
You will get insights into all major areas of an Internet company and will be responsible for your own projects. This internship starts as soon as possible and is based in Berlin.
• You will be the right hand of our CEO with specific projects focused on core activities of the business (depending on qualification/interest of the candidate)
• Take over responsibilities and bring in your ideas for the subprojects in a different business areas such as product management, marketing, operations, business development
Above all, you are passionate about building things, love independence, speed and flexibility. You are pragmatic but deliver on targets and deadlines with great interpersonal skills.
• You are currently studying in your Bachelors/Masters in a business related studies and this internship is part of your curriculum
• Analytical skills, critical thinking and attention to detail
• Strong academic track record
• You have a great command of MS Office, especially Excel
• You can work independently but are nevertheless team oriented
• Available to work fulltime for at least 3 months
• Gain thorough insight perspective on an internet startup, manage day-to-day in an international context and experience the full scale of entrepreneurship
• An international team with flat hierarchies and a dynamic and inspiring working atmosphere
• Continuous training possibilities and room for further personal development
• English as our working language and on-site German language classes
• An office located in the heart of Berlin – Prenzlauer Berg
• Healthy snacks (fruits & cereals), water, hot drinks, and lots of team events
We recruit people with talent, curiosity and the essential skills for our business. If you would like to become part of our success story and think you would make a great addition to our team, we will gladly receive your application in English or German at email@example.com. Please include your cover letter, CV, your earliest starting date, salary expectations, and