Startup Jobs Berlin
Optiopay is a fast growing Fintech start-up based in Berlin that is building a worldwide first payment solution software for marketing money when processing payments. We are seeking interns to join the challenging and rewarding Entrepreneur in Residence Internship Program.
We are passionate about growing our team and pushing them to their limits to unleash their potential, We give guidance and are always supporting each other. We constantly strive for the best and we attract like-minded people. We are a diverse team which comprises of only the best international talent across the world. We are going to change B2C payments fundamentally. We work hard and we have fun doing it, we love what we do at OptioPay.
– You will build functional expertise in the field of Content Marketing, Business Sales and Business Development
– You will build key online hard‐skills working with team management software Confluence, CRM software HubSpot, and Google Ad‐Words performance marketing tools
– Your responsibilities will also include market research, contacting and negotiating with business partners
– You will be part of the business development team, working closely with the top management of the company
– You will be part of a fast growing and constantly developing start-up, and you will gain an insider perspective on the rapidly growing FinTech space
– You speak both German and English fluently
– 2+ successfully completed internships at fast‐paced internet companies in the field of Business Sales, Marketing or Business Development.
– You have well established experience and skills in at least one of the above mentioned fields
– Strong interest for the Internet, online/offline sales processes and working in a Start‐Up environment
– Deep understanding of online business models
– Exceptional analytical skills and a strong attention to detail
– Independent, ambitious, professional and hands‐on attitude with the ability to adhere to deadlines
– Great interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with people at all levels
– Experience living abroad or travelling internationally is considered a plus
What’s on offer
– Highly competitive salary (based on your background experience)
– Public transportation is on us
– Work closely with experienced founders and get first‐hand insights on building an internationally‐backed venture company
– Become part of an international, very motivated and talented team of 25
– Access to a strong global network of successful entrepreneurs
– An amazing office – overlooking the Spree – located in the heart of Berlin Media Spree
– Unlimited supply of drinks, breakfast and fruits to keep you energised!
Please note, exceptional candidates who excel during the program may be offered a fulltime position!
Sounds like the job for you? We’d love to hear from you!
Please send your CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org