Startup Jobs Berlin
Optiopay is a fast growing Fintech start-up based in Berlin that is aiming to become the leading software company for payment solutions in the area of salary and refunds. We are seeking a new intern to join the challenging and rewarding Entrepreneur in Residence Internship Program.
We are passionate about growing our team and pushing them to their limits to unleash their potential, we give guidance and are always supporting each other. We constantly strive for the best and we attract like-minded people. We are a team of diversity, having only the top of their class join us from all parts of the world. We are going to change B2C payments fundamentally. We work hard and we have fun doing it, we love what we do at OptioPay.
• You will build functional expertise in the field of Marketing (Inbound & Outbound), Sales & Business Intelligence.
• You will build key online hard‐skills working with team management software Confluence, CRM software HubSpot, and Google Ad‐Words performance marketing tools.
• Your responsibilities will also include market research, contacting and negotiating with business partners.
• You will be part of the business development team, working closely with the top management of the company
• Gain an insider perspective on the rapidly growing FinTech space.
• 2+ successfully completed internships at fast‐paced internet companies
• Strong interest for the Internet, online/offline sales processes and working in a Start‐Up environment
• Deep understanding of online business models
• Exceptional analytical skills and a strong attention to detail
• Independent, ambitious, professional and hands‐on attitude with the ability to adhere to deadlines
• Great interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with people at all levels
• Experience living abroad or travelling internationally is considered a plus
• You speak German and English fluently
What’s on offer
• Highly competitive salary (based on your background experience)
• Public transportation is on us
• Work closely with experienced founders and get first‐hand insights on building an internationally‐backed venture company
• Become part of an international, very motivated and talented team of 14 people
• Access to a strong global network of successful entrepreneurs
• An amazing office – overlooking the Spree – located in the heart of Berlin Media Spree
• Unlimited supply of drinks, breakfasts and fruits to keep you energised!
Sounds like the job for you? We’d love to hear from you!
Please send your CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org