Startup Jobs Berlin
OakLabs has been founded in 2011 and quickly garnered a great reputation in custom tailored solutions in the field of software development as well as RNA analysis services. We serve a broad range of companies from the pharma, biotech and plant breeding sector, as well as different fields of research in medicine, microbiology, plant and animal physiology.
In our new business section we use the computing power of GPUs to simulate molecular forces to provide unimagined improvement to a billion-dollar market.
With PCRdrive we have launched an online portal which is used by researches from all over the world. Features like networking with other users, designing experiments as well as documenting experimental results make it a valuable tool for them.
It’s your job to integrate a broad range of features that attracts more users and make it an appealing marketing platform for vendors.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- A degree in mathematics, informatics or a comparable education
- 3+ years professional development experience
- Excellent knowledge in HTML, CSS, SQL
- Strong programming skills in Python, C++
- High level of English, German is a plus but not required
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- The hardware and software setup you want
- Free drinks, a weekly free lunch with the team and fresh fruits once a week
- Flexible working hours
- A friendly atmosphere with flat hierarchies
- Professional and personal development as you are open and flexible to take on new challenges
If you’d like to join our motivated team, please send your application by email to email@example.com attaching a CV and giving details of your expected salary and your availability.