Startup Jobs Berlin
Millions of people worldwide explore nature with our apps. We help them discover great places and the best routes for cycling and hiking.Join our team to inspire people across all of our communications mediums. Guide users through our app and engage people in the best outdoor experiences of their life.
Your key responsibilities
– Develop copy for all of our channels: Inspire people with app store descriptions, web pages, press releases and charming emails.
– Provide a consistent user journey through all product levels.
– Elevate our product copy to the next level with clear, precise language.
– Continue to refine Komoot’s brand voice.
– Actively support our international PR initiatives, business development initiatives, and Community Managers with your mad language skill.
Why you will love it
– Work with an enthusiastic team of hikers and cyclists.
– Play a key role in our team of designers, engineers and product experts.
– Work in a fast-paced startup environment with highly motivated colleagues.
– Take over responsibility and decisions on your projects from day one.
– Help millions of people discover and share awesome outdoor experiences through your copy.
You will be successful in this position if you
– Can create clean and effective UI copy for apps, landing pages and emails.
– Are a native English speaker with excellent grammatical, writing and editorial skills.
– Have 3+ years of professional experience in copywriting with web or mobile focused companies.
– Have public relations experience in an in-house or agency environment.
– Have a structured and methodical way of working and managing projects.
– Are highly self-driven, responsible and keen to improve.
Sounds like you? Send the following
– Your CV
– Why you are interested in working at komoot
– Relevant examples of your work or a link to your portfolio (e.g. apps, landing pages, emails)
– Your solution to our Copywriter Challenge (http://resources.komoot.de/copywriter-challenge)
Details on https://www.komoot.de/jobs/copywriter