Join our team in Karlsruhe & continue your career with us in Berlin starting January 2018 . We offer free fruits & snacks, a lot of Club Mate and coffee!
– Manage and support our constantly growing community through various channels
– Develop content for different social media pages (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
– Analyze the previous community support
– Research and prepare new strategies to increase engagement
– Direct contact to our users, reply to questions and collect feedback
– Present an overview presentation of the current user feedback on a weekly basis
– Report community problems to QA and IT
– Passion for games, especially mobile games
– Highly motivated and open-minded, well-organized work approach
– Experience in dealing with social media and/or community support a plus
– Very good knowledge of the English language (written and spoken)
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products (e.g. Excel, Word)
At our office you will…
…take ownership of everything you do. Be in an unique environment, a true no-bullshit meritocracy where your skills and efforts really make a difference. Build fast and ship faster. Try hard and learn harder. Grow with every problem encountered. Be paid at industry level. Have access to management all the time.
And you will not…
…get your game killed in an intransparent gate process. Wait a week for a management decision. Compromise on a viable idea because of somebody else’s gut feelings. Be surrounded by interns who shoulder much of the actual work without real pay or a chance to land a job. Watch the lead engineer fiddle about for days in search of a perfect solution if a solid hack would have solved the problem. Et cetera. You get the picture.
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/jobs/community-manager?s=1707665