Startup Jobs Berlin
OptioPay is a fast growing, Berlin-based Fintech startup, building the world´s first payment solution software that increases the value of any kind of payments recipients receive from companies. Payment recipients are able to combine bank transfers and higher-valued gift cards to increase the actual value of the payment they receive. We are seeking an experienced Client Relations Intern starting in August.
We are passionate about growing our team and pushing them to their limits to unleash their potential. We give guidance and are always supporting each other. We constantly strive for the best and we attract like-minded people. We are a diverse team which comprises of only the best international talent. We are going to change B2C payments fundamentally. We work hard and we have fun doing it, we love what we do at OptioPay.
– You will be solely responsible for the customer service department meaning that you will implement strategies, creative solutions, and processes to improve our customer services
– You will be responsible for all customer contacts received via e-mail or direct call and you will handle them in a highly professional manner
– You will independently try to solve most customer problems to the mutual satisfaction of both the customer and OptioPay
– You will be able to provide accurate information, service, and solutions with excellent phone courtesy
– You are fluent in both German and English, meaning you have excellent communication, grammar and written skills in both languages
– 2+ successfully completed internships in Client Relations or a closely related field
– You have prior Zendesk knowledge
– Great interpersonal skills, high customer orientation and the ability to communicate both verbally and written with people at all levels
– You need to be proficient in Microsoft Office
– You have strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills
– Independent, ambitious, professional and hands‐on attitude with the ability to adhere to deadlines
What’s our Offer
– Highly competitive salary (based on your background and experience)
– Public transportation is on us
– Work closely with experienced founders and get first‐hand insights on building an internationally‐backed venture company
– Become part of an international, very motivated and talented team of 25
– Access to a strong global network of successful entrepreneurs
– An amazing office – overlooking the Spree – located in the heart of Berlin Media Spree
– Unlimited supply of drinks, breakfast and fruits to keep you energised!
Sounds like the job for you? We’d love to hear from you!
Please send your CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org